This project was formally known as Overlord S-RAMP and was recently renamed!
Artificer: Untangle your software artifacts!
Artificer is an artifact and metadata repository comprised of a common data model, multiple interfaces, powerful tools, and exensibility.
Artificer is an artifact and metadata repository comprised of a common data model, multiple interfaces, and powerful tools. It implements the OASIS S-RAMP specification which defines the data model, query language, and an Atom REST binding.
In addition to implementing the spec, Artificer provides a suite of powerful, flexible, and extensible capabilities, described below.
Artificer is 100% open source -- contributions are welcome! Click here to find out how to get involved!
- Publish/consume artifacts and services (both logical and physical)
- Artifact lifecycle management
- Thin interface for governance workflows
- Understand and manage artifact relationships
- Service discovery and re-use
- Impact discovery and analysis
- Store and manage configurations, policies, etc.
- Manage service information (performance, availability, etc.)
Store all your binaries, files, and metadata in this easy to use and extensible repository. Automatically expand and derive sub-artifacts.
Utilize the powerful XPath-based query language, hierarchical classifiers (ontologies), artifact relationships, custom properties, and built-in metadata.
Take advantage of out-of-the-box deployment and dependency integration with Maven. Design your own interactions using the included Java client.
Easily interact with the repository using the S-RAMP specificaton mandated Atom REST API. Browse the contents of the repository using either the feature-rich web UI or the command line client.